We are seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager to support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of our company. Applicant must be prepared to also visit clients in their own homes. Must be a car driver!
- Support the Registered Manager to manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure that all services are delivered in accordance to Luv To Care Ltd Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that services are of the standard set by regulatory agencies like, Care Quality Commision.
- Allocate staff in a way that is cost efficient whilst meeting the demands of our clients.
- Undertake administrative tasks in relation to staff and clients.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs
- Deal with client referrals
- Ensure that appropriate person-centred support arrangements are in place for each individual supported and reviewed, as per policy. Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide supervision to staff, absence management and disciplinary issues.
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings.
- Participate in the delivery of training as agreed by the Registered Manager and Learning & Development staff.
- Develop and maintain effective communication systems within the team.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held.
- Ensure regular planning and reviews are carried out for all individuals supported.
- Ensure effective representation and joint working with key agencies, families and individuals
- Establish and maintain processes for facilitating new referrals.
- Promote the organisation in a positive manner
Qualifications and Experience:
Must have minimum 2 years experience in care.
NVQ level 3 in social care or a diploma equivalent is prefered.
Prior to any unconditional offer of employment being made LTC Ltd requires to have the following compliances satisfied:-
- 2 satisfactory references, one being from a previous employer
- Enhanced DBS checked
- Have the rights to live and work in United Kingdom.
- Use of own car
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,400.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483302651