Job Title: Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary: £28,000- £45,000 Per Annum
Web site: https://luvtocare.co.uk
Luv To Care are a close-knit and dedicated team of care professionals who are passionate about providing truly excellent levels of care to our customers that allows them the remain independent and to continue to live in their own homes.
As a result of our success, we are now looking for a new and ambitious care manager who shares our passion and commitment to providing world-leading care services. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of Luv To Care and you will help to shape its continuing growth.
If you would like be part of our future, please provide us with a brief CV that details your skills and experience plus a short statement of what qualities you can bring to this role.
This position is open to Care Quality Commission Registered Care Managers or Care Managers aspiring to be CQC registered.
The Registered Care Manager will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the Luv To Care services whilst ensuring the continued compliance with all relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the continued provision of a high-quality services that enable both individual needs and organizational priorities to be met with the resources that are available at any given time.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities of the services.
- Ensure that services are of the standard set by regulatory agencies like, Care Quality Commission.
- Allocate staff in a way that is cost efficient whilst meeting the needs of our clients.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs
- Manage client referrals.
- Ensure the Care Homes are well resourced during office hours and ensure the
provision of an effective out of hours Care Home on-call service.
- Ensure that appropriate person-centred support arrangements are in place for everyone supported and reviewed, as per policy.
- Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Supervise staff, absence management and manage disciplinary issues.
- Ensure the services continue to comply with health and safety legislation.
- Promote and support effective team working.
- Identify individual and team learning and development needs and plan to meet these in conjunction with learning and development staff.
- Participate in the delivery of training as agreed by the Registered Manager and Learning & Development staff.
- Organise regular team meetings.
- Ensure regular planning reviews are carried out for all of our customers.
- Provide effective representation for joint working with key agencies, families, and customers.
- Ensure that complaints from residents are given a high priority and dealt with in accordance with the company’s policy and procedure.
- Promote on-going and meaningful service-user consultation, feedback, participation, and involvement by ensuring regular Residential Meetings, engagement in the Resident Forums, Resident Satisfaction Surveys and via a range of other processes.
- Implement and maintain an effective quality assurance programme to promote high quality, best practice, and continuous improvement of services in line with Luv To Care Quality Assurance Policies.
- Undertake administrative tasks as require by staff and clients.
- Assist with staff recruitment as the need for our services grows.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, local services, and resources.
- Knowledge of Health & safety (Inc. maintenance, COSSH – see H&S checklist)
- Recognition and adoption of National Standards and the Codes of Practice established by the General Social Care Council.
- Knowledge and experience of managing personally identifiable information and GDPR.