Call now for a free care assessment: 01483302651, 01483456199

All you need to do is phone the social services department at your local council and ask for one.

An assessor will then come round, so you can explain:

  • What exactly it is you’re struggling with
  • What you can or can’t do
  • What help you currently get
  • How you want to be supported

Once you’ve discussed these points with your assessor, the local council can then create a care plan that works for you and arrange for a carer to come in and support you at home.

If you’d like to arrange to have care, just give us a call us and one of our friendly support team will be able to sort something out for you.