Website Luv To Care Ltd
Passionate About Care!
Domiciliary Care Agency based in Guildford, Surrey seeking a Care Coordinator to assist our Registered Manager.
Minimum 1 year experience in management in adult social care setting.
NVQ Level 4 or 5 preferred.
Must have UK drivers license.
Good IT skills.
Full time position.
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure that all services and delivered in accordance to Luv To Care Ltd Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that services are of the standard set by regulatory agencies like, Care Quality Commision.
- Allocate staff in a way that is cost efficient whilst meeting the demands of our clients.
- Undertake administrative tasks in relation to staff and clients.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs
- Deal with client referrals
- Ensure that appropriate person-centred support arrangements are in place for each individual supported and reviewed, as per policy. Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide supervision to staff, absence management and disciplinary issues.
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met within services and comply with Health & Safety Legislation.
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings.
- Identify individual and team learning and development needs and plan to meet these in conjunction with learning and development staff.
- Participate in the delivery of training as agreed by the Registered Manager and Learning & Development staff.
- Develop and maintain effective communication systems within the team.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held.
- Ensure regular planning and reviews are carried out for all individuals supported.
- Ensure effective representation and joint working with key agencies, families and individuals
- Establish and maintain processes for facilitating new referrals.
- Promote the organisation in a positive manner
- Assist with staff recruitment for the service
£12 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com