The post holder is expected to carry out Jobs in the clients home.
Must have UK Drivers licence. Use of own car required!
- Monitoring clients food and fluid intake
- Provide personal care
- Bed making
- Escort clients to appointments, day centres and any activity in the clients care plan if required.
- Report and record accurately all findings, outcomes and other relevant information to the manager.
- Monitor clients mental state
- Prompt medication compliance
- Report all necessary information back to the manager.
- Generally assisting with the overall comfort of our clients.
- Shift work
- Sit in service
- Expected to work alternate weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.20 to £14.50 /hour
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £14.50 /hour